Urban Zero Waste Programs
Urban areas generally have existing systems with clear accountability for waste management resting with the Municipal Commissioner in a Municipal Corporation or Executive Office in a Municipal Council. We support the Urban Local Bodies with the following:
- Monitor and improve the existing collection system.
- Set up and operationalize appropriate waste processing infrastructure.
- Training of the waste workers and the employees of the ULBs.
- Implementation of community engagement and awareness programs.
- Improved implementation of Swacch Survekshan and SWM rules